Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fit To Be Tied!

Aren't Sundays sometimes exhausting? Apparently Mr. Kimble thinks so.

But he sure was cute in his little tie!

I asked The Husband for a tie that he doesn't wear anymore, and then asked him to tie it close to the bottom, with the skinny end showing, instead of the big fat end. I made the neck small, and then cut a few inches from the back of the neck part, sewed in some elastic so it would fit over Kimble's head, cut away the second tie piece that comes down from the knot in back, sewed the back of the knot together, and I was left with a cute little boy tie. For better instructions, you can follow this tutorial.

PS: This is my 800th post!

6 comments:

LollyChops said...

Kimble is adorable!

800!!! Wow! Congrats!

purejoy said...

wow, 800 posts!! i've got a ways to catch up to you. that kimble is one smartly dressed little dude!

rad6 said...

how do you know that?? Does it say somewhere???

He is so sweet!!!
Love the tie!

Dan and Katie said...

800!?! I swear I remember when you were at 500 not too long ago. I am still in the 50s. What the heck is my problem?

shaina said...

Rad6, on the dashboard, it tells you how many posts you have written. :)

Maynards said...

He looks so cute in that picture. You are so amazing with just whipping out stuff like that tie. Congrats on your 800th post!