Monday, February 22, 2010

Once Upon A Time...

Sometimes I get the urge to relive some memories from my childhood, or more recent mishaps in my life. Many of these stories I have posted on my blog. I thought I'd share my reminiscing with you. If you are up for a good story...or two or three or fifteen, then click on the links. I think you'll get a good chuckle.

A really stupid night for us.
Free Summer Movie Drama.
Late Night Cravings.
Freaky Spider Webs.
Being The Assistant.
13 year old sock mistake.

The Jacketless Hood.
Journal entries from when I was 10 years old.
How not to ride a bike and a scooter.
A fishy homicide.
Flying like Superman without the gentle landing.
Stalker Mailman.
I got caught riding on the highway.
So I swam with a dead cow. So what?
How The Husband and I got together.
Public Schools can be quite educational, in a perverted way.

Signs of Pregnancy, and Midnight bathroom excursions.
Stupid things I did as a kid.

Hope you enjoyed the read. Let me know which stories you liked.

No comments: