Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Harmony

Meet The Husband.


He whistles along with music on the little cartoons the kids watch, such as Dora and Diego. He harmonizes with those songs, as well as little jingles that are on commercials or theme songs from shows. He sings different songs, as he researches things on the Internet or chops vegetables for dinner. He sometimes sings in the shower, and when he's in a good mood, he whistles as he works....literally.

I can always judge what type of mood he's in, depending on if I hear him being musical or not. I love his singing voice. He has one of those types of voices that is unhurried, smooth, and perfectly on pitch. He is not boastful about his voice. He holds it in reverence. He has a talent that I wish I had, but I'm satisfied with being able to listen to him all the time.

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Sweet!

kdaygirl said...

I can still here him singing "A Poor Wayfaring Man Of Greif" even though its been over 10 years, since dads funeral. It was beautiful. I know that is a moment the Jason apreciates so much and brings it up often.
I think we all wish for a talent as sweet as Heaths.

courtney said...

On Sunday, Jared and his brother Byron sang in church. Whenever Jared's family gets together they sing and they harmonize so beautifully together that I tear up and I don't normally cry with music. Jared and Heath should sing together sometime!

The Mitchells said...

how sweet!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

I didn't spend a TON of time with that part of the family growing up but I totally remember Heath whistling and singing a lot. He was pretty good too! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Heath dose have a very reverent singing voice.. He's right up there with my Dad and Sheldon K. when it comes to my favorite male singers..

Mags said...

I do remember Heath's singing ability. However, if I am not mistaken, weren't you also a decent alto?

Maynards said...

The musical number he did a few weeks ago was AMAZING! He has a great voice.

Heath said...

Thanks Babes, I Love You