Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sledding During Spring Break!

The first day of our Spring break was absolutely gorgeous. I think it reached 75 degrees! The kids played outside and had a blast. The second day of Spring break, it was 23 degrees and we got snow dumped on us. No kidding. Crazy Colorado weather! So what do we do? We go sledding of course!

I love Keaton's expressions as he sleds. He goes for it, and loves it!

Kolby's mouth might've been a bit colder than everyone else's, due to the fact that he "lost" a tooth right before we left. I say "lost" in jest, because I practically had to wrestle Kolby to get the tooth out. It was slightly traumatic, but it came out, and he's looking forward to the Tooth Fairy coming tonight.
Georgie spent her time running up and down the hill before we finally got her on a sled. She had a blast!


Kamy had a great time going down the hill too. Here is Keaton, in back, giving her an extra boost.

Of course, everything is more fun when Daddy's involved! Georgie actually looks scared here, but I think she was just afraid that they'd run into me.  I was straddling the sledding trail as I took this picture.


I love how it is so apparent that Keaton is loving it!

It was pretty fun for me too!


While we went sledding, baby was just a few feet away, in the van, snuggled nice and warm in his soft snowsuit.

After Kimble woke up, we had to take a family picture!


He is too cute!

We had hot chocolate after we were done sledding. Kolby really enjoyed his, as you can tell. It was a great time!


We went with our friends, the Bingham Family. They have four boys of their own, so it was super fun. We hear there is more snow in our forecast. I think this is an activity we may have to repeat during this Spring Break.

8 comments:

Maynards said...

The family picture is awesome. Sorry we couldn't go this time...but we will hope for next weekend. It looks like a ton of fun.

Ande said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Kami's picture. Kimble is so cute, I just want to take him and cuddle with him.

Jed and Kera said...

You have such beautiful family!

courtney said...

Great Pictures!

Jeff and Lori said...

Looks like tons of fun! Glad you enjoyed all the weather spring break has to offer!

Adri said...

Looks like you found a good spot! Where did you end up?

Colleen said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Sledding is so fun and carefee!

runningfan said...

Where did you go?