Friday, April 16, 2010

Danger, Girls!!

Apparently, I cannot go in the boys' room anymore. Maybe they were tired of me seeing their messy room, and this is their way of not needing to clean up. After all, if I'm not allowed in their room, then I don't know if it's dirty, right?

Or maybe it wasn't me they were targeting, but their curious and playful little sister who likes to sneak up to their room after they've been put to bed, and use their bunk beds as a jungle gym.

Whatever the reason, this is the very first "No Girls Alowed" sign to come into our family...but I'm sure it won't be the last.

4 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

So cute!!!

Colleen said...

I love the "danger girls!" You better watch out!

Jenni said...

Too funny. It is inevitable! If it shows up on one of my boys' doors one day I may be a little offended though...no other girl around these parts but me! haha

Karen and Matt said...

Ha Ha!!! That is great, love it!