Monday, April 12, 2010

Solving for "Why" (or in other words, questions I ask myself...)

Why do people like miracle whip?

Why are my feet ALWAYS cold?

Why can't I lose this weight?

Why must it be so windy?

Why was the computer keyboard and all the letters arranged as they are? I mean, seriously...who decided that the c and v should be right next to each other? Just wondering.

Why do I have so many moles?

Why won't my purse straps stay on my shoulder?

Why is it so difficult for my boys to change their underwear?

Why do things cost so much?

Why can't I digest red meat?

Why do we have tonsils and an appendix?

Why can't I know the future?

Why does LOST have to end?

Why can't I keep my own bedroom clean?

Why do I always feel like I do a terrible job interpreting?

Why do I LOVE to brush my teeth but HATE to floss?

Why can't I sing high notes?

Why do I hate to wear shoes so much?

Why? Why? Why?

6 comments:

runningfan said...

I have lots of the same questions about myself! Good luck finding your answers...

dippyrooroo said...

I have an answer to moles question- it's because they are beauty marks!

Erica Hettwer said...

The keyboard thing is so that the keys wouldn't jam up in the old fashioned typewriters. (Yes, I'm a huge nerd for knowing that!)
If you ever figure out how to keep your own bedroom clean, pass that info on, okay? :D

Colleen said...

I'm with Heidi, I ask myself many of those same questions! If you find out the answers, please share. Hope you're feeling a bit better!

amy said...

And to add to Erica's comment. . . they made it so the hardest combination of letters were together . . .thus the less likely hood of jamming.

I don't knwo why I kknow that either.

The Mitchells said...

Ditto.