Monday, April 12, 2010

Striving For Peace

I went to the Denver Temple on Saturday, all by myself. The husband bravely stayed home with all five kids, including Mr. Kimble who refuses to take a bottle of breastmilk and was most unhappy about his momma not being with him.

The temple offers a place of comfort and peace in this world filled with chaos and it offered me a rejuvenation of love and happiness from our Savior. I still don't know what the outcome will be, of Kimble's heart surgery, but right now, I don't feel as burdened about it as I did before.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm so glad you got to go and that you are feeling more peaceful. What a blessing the temple is! Heath is one brave man, that's a long time with no boobie!

Maynards said...

LOL to Colleen's comment.
I am glad you have more peace. I am sure it is such a hard thing for you to go through. Hang in there. PLEASE let me know if you need anything. Truly, I would love to help in any way.

runningfan said...

That's the best place to find peace. I'm glad it it coming!

Julie said...

Glad you were able to go! I'm serious about my offer to babysit if you and Heath want to go together, or even if you want to go by yourself again before the big surgery. Just let me know!

Ande said...

So happy that you were able to go. I wish that I was able to here. The closest one is in Toyko. I am glad that you are feeling some peace. I think about you guys often.