Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby in a Week

Here are a few pictures I took this week.  First off, here's Daddy giving Kimble some love after getting home from work. The next picture is a video chat, between Heath's mom and Kimble.  They haven't met yet, but will get to in a few weeks.

Kamy does a great job taking care of Mr. Kimble when I am otherwise occupied.  Kimble loves to cradle your face in his hands, as he is talking and cooing.

Kimble sits on my lap in front of the computer a lot.  He likes to arch his back, bring his chin up, his head back, and stare at me upside down, as I'm on the computer.  This next pictures shows him just starting to look up. I actually got a shot of him doing his back arch/chin thrust, but there was way too much cleavage showing, to make the picture appropriate to publicize.  Sorry folks.  Some things I keep to myself. :)


Ahh, but I still love to get some nuzzles in his fat cheeks, and he doesn't really seem to mind it either.

He has a little (well, big, I guess) bouncy chair that he will occasionally tolerate for minutes at a time.  He's just barely been able to touch the ground with his feet now.  About a month ago, he just hung.
It's a good thing we all adore this baby boy.  He certainly makes me happy.

6 comments:

Vix said...

He is adorable! Clara had a jumperoo when she was tiddly, we called it the neglecto-matic as it was literally one of the few places she was happy to be put down for longer than 30 seconds lol!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I wish I was there to chop on his cute cheeks..

Nancy said...

He's so amazingly cute! I cant wait to see him :)

Jed and Kera said...

Those eyes! That's all I can say!! :O)

Colleen said...

That kid is definitely loved, and with a face and personality like his, how can he not be?!

Pemberley Court said...

What an amazing family you have!!!! I love your blog. Thanks for all of your tutorials:)

Lanie