Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back To The Hospital We Go

Tomorrow we'll be patients once again.  Kimble has some Cath Lab procedures to undergo, in preparation for his heart surgery in June.   His doctors need to get all sorts of measurements of his heart and bloodflow, plus they will close some openings between some of his chambers temporarily (for a few minutes or so), to see if more blood will then be forced to go where it should be going....and they'll probably do some other stuff too.  It's all very wordy and intense. 

Anyway, the following day, on Tuesday, Mr. Kimble will have his cleft lip surgery.  I'll need to kiss his sweet little lips and say goodbye to the cleft that has me enamored.  All for the best, though.

I'll post updates everyday.  Please say a little prayer for us, if you can.  It's so hard to see your baby go through things like this.

12 comments:

linda said...

Prayers being said

Heidi said...

Prayers are on the way Shaina! Even though I only know you through the blog world.. I'm attached to that little guy and his adorable little cheeks.

Lindsey said...

Always. prayers never cease

Jed and Kera said...

Lots of prayers for us in Ohio.

Dan and Katie said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers! I will text you :) Let me know if there is anything I can do! I love you guys!!

JaneV said...

I'll be praying and thinking of you all.

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love you guys !! You know I will be praying for you..

Maynards said...

Of course we will be thinking of you this whole week. Hugs from me!

Jeff and Lori said...

I will be praying and thinking of you all this week!

courtney said...

You'll all be our prayers, I hope that surgery is successful, though, you are right, he is super cute with the cleft lip!

Sara said...

Love and prayers. You and your sweet family are always on my mind :)

J.C. said...

I will be saying prayers for you, your family and especially precious, sweet Kimble. His pictures always bring a smile to me and to my young daughter, who happens to love your blog too! I will keep you in my prayers daily. I hope everything goes well. Take care of yourself too. Jo