Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blankets!

This week, I have received some blankets in the mail from two of my blog readers!  Nicole lives in Germany, and she sent me blankets through Target.  Jane lives in Greece, and she sent me blankets through Amazon.  I have exchanged a few emails with both of these lovely ladies, who are so supportive of the blanket drive, benefiting The Children's Hospital in Denver, even though they live oceans away!

Some blankets are knit; some are flannel receiving blankets.  Some are fluffy and soft.  ALL will be loved and appreciated.  Even ONE blanket makes a difference.  It makes a difference to the ONE patient that receives it.  It makes a difference to the family members that are sacrificing and loving, and focusing their attention, on that One person.

I am so thankful for each of these blankets, and for Nicole and Jane for donating them, and for all of you who are spreading the word about the blanket drive.  Blankets make all the difference.  They really do!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hooray for amazing readers and the inspiration you provide!