Friday, May 28, 2010

Discoverd Pictures

I just discovered thes pictures on our little camera.  On Sunday, the Husband took Georgie, Keaton, and Kolby on a drive, since it was such a beautiful day.  I stayed home and took a nap with Kimble, and since Heath was planning on driving up Gold Camp Road, which is a bit windy through the mountains, Kamy stayed home with me.  She (like me), gets carsick.

I love this picture.  Georgie, with hair messed up and shoes off (because they hurt her feet), Kolby still in his church slacks (I'd have made him change, if I'd known that), and Keaton, with holes in his pants because ALL of their pants have holes in them, and the boys have their arms around each other because they are best friends.

I'm sure the Husband was wanting to get a picture of his beloved Outback, so he posed the kids in front of it.  He loves his car.


After Gold Camp Road finishes it's tour of the mountain, it ends at Helen Hunt Falls (not named after the actress) and they took a little hike up the trail.

They enjoyed their outing.  I enjoyed my nap.  It was a good day.

4 comments:

Jed and Kera said...

I bet they will always remember that day as a special daddy kid date! Fun!

Jen Sue Wild said...

How very sweet of Heath to even rember to take pictueres.

Heath said...

I think she's rubbing off on me.

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Is Helen Hunt Falls the same thing as Seven Falls? I don't think I ever drove the entire Gold Camp Road while I lived in the Springs...but I also had a 4-cylinder 10-year-old Camry that I didn't think would make it up there. :)