Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Pathetic

I put Kimble in his no-no's, laid him in his fake arms in his little cradle, and went upstairs to finish cleaning the bathrooms.  When I came back downstairs, what I saw was so sad and pathetic.

Kimble managed to grab a toy with his fingers, and he had fallen asleep holding the toy between his hands, with his arms stuck straight in his no-no's.  That is just so sad.  He can't bend his elbows, so the only toy interaction he gets, is with the tips of his fingers.

I'm actually surprised they were still on him.  He wiggles out of them so fast.  As soon as I turn my back on him, he does this:

This charming boy loves to suck on his thumb and fingers.  The only problem is, he's not supposed to for three weeks!  But...it's so hard to reprimand a face like this.  I hope the cleft lip mends quickly.  I'm having a heck of a time keeping things away from his mouth.

11 comments:

runningfan said...

Aw....he really is a cutie pie.

purejoy said...

is he not just the most scrumptious little squirmy wormy who gets out of his no-no's and sucks his thumb OR WHAT!!?
look at those eys just DARING you to take that thumb out of his sweet little mouth!!
love the little aliens on his tshirt. so cute.

you're pretty much half way there, right?

Shonni said...

He really is adorable and that first picture is so cute!

Jen Sue Wild said...

His lip is looking better the swelling seems to be gone and now it just looks like a scratch. Ibet you cant wait for those No No's to be no no more.

Eric's Mommy said...

He is so adorable :)

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest thing!!! How can he get out of those?! He's amazing. We took Ruby out in her car seat with cover and got lots of compliments. . . It's so fun!

courtney said...

Just about a week left to go right? Keep up the good work, Kimble looks great!

Maynards said...

These pictures are heart breakers! He is so cute.

Colleen said...

OH so sad and sweet! What a great photo that last one is. Darling Kimble!

young said...

oh those pictures of him holding his bear made my heart sad! But then the last one made me smile, I love it!! His lip looks normal too, kinda miss that cleft lip!

Kati said...

That picture brought a tear to my eye, remembering my little guy in his restraints. It is so hard and miserable to watch them suffer. Good Luck, I gave up on the restraints a week early because I couldn't handle it anymore, and his poor little arms were rubbed raw from them. I HATE THEM!