Monday, May 24, 2010

No More Glue!


Yesterday morning, before church, I was feeling around the last little patch of glue that was on the skin between his lip and his nose, protecting the suture line.  I clip around the edges that have lifted up and begin to turn yellow, just to keep things looking tidy.  Anyway, as I was doing that, the last of the glue easily pulled away.  No More Glue!!  His upper lip is nice and clean.  ALL of the stitches have dissolved away.  He has a nice red line that will eventually fade away.

The lip looks great with identical peaks.  There is still a bit more thickening on his right lip, than the left, but I'm not sure if that's the way it will stay, or if it will lessen over time.  Anyway, we are thrilled to be rid of the glue!  Happy Day!


9 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Glue or no glue, you have such pretty babies!!! :D

Pam said...

They did a great job. He is so adorable.

purejoy said...

wow. that is amazing. he looks so adorable. but then i thought that before he had his lip repaired! such a big boy!!

runningfan said...

That looks amazing! What a lucky boy to have such great care.

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful boy! I have thought sooo many times when I'm reading about him, I just LOVE him. Just didn't know if that's cool to say that about someone else's baby. But today I'm throwing caution to the wind. Reading the frequent updates, seeing the highlights of all the progress he's made over the past few months, it's official, I absolutely adore him !! (siblings you're pretty great too!!)

Jed and Kera said...

Well look at that handsome boy! :O) I agree with the first comment....you have cute babies, even if they are glued together! ;O)

COKE FAMILY said...

He looks great....what a cutie!

Colleen said...

Lookin' handsome Mr. K!!

Trinette McCrary said...

Amazing!