Monday, May 10, 2010

Some "If I Only Had More Time" Tutorials


A few weeks ago, I made this bowtie for Mr. Kimble.  He wore it to church and received oohs and aahhs from everyone.  It was super easy to make and took a very small amount of material.  If you have a little guy in your life, or some cute boys, you might want to give this Bow Tie Tutorial a try.  I'll be making another one soon.  My baby brother is getting married in a few weeks, and I plan on Mr. Kimble sportin' the cutest bowtie for the wedding!

I've got a lot more tutorials to link you to.  These are all things I plan on making...sooner or later.  First up, when I finally get the notion to have Kimble sleep in his crib, I plan on making these really cute bumper pads for it, as well as some matching crib sheets.  If only I can decide on a color scheme.  As of yet, I haven't found any material that jumps out at me.  Oh well.  I'm in no hurry to move him out of my arms and into a crib.

I'd also love to make some of these rain gutter bookshelves, this cute little artwork portfolio for Georgie to carry around during all of our doctor's appointments, and this gorgeous frilly skirt for Georgie.

Do you have anything you've been antsy to make?  Please share.  I'd love to make my tutorial wish list longer!

6 comments:

runningfan said...

I'm antsy to make dinner, but I'm pretty sure you already have a tutorial for that.

Cute bowtie!

I'm feeling guilty that we'll have to snatch the crib up before you've used it...well, in theory. Maybe we're meant to stay so Kimble can use the crib a good long time!

purejoy said...

love the rain gutter bookshelves. great idea. anything to keep kids reading!
bow tie is adorable, but the boy behind the tie is really scrumptious!! (and daddy looks handsome, too!)

Dan and Katie said...

Those rain gutter book shelves is my next project for Dan :)

Colleen said...

Kimble and his bow tie are so cute! And I am with Katie. I've gotsta get me some of those rain gutter book shelves!

LollyChops said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! He's totally adorable! I am off to look at the rain gutter bookshelves now...

The Cushing Family said...

Okay, so I totally didn't see Kimble at church the day he wore his bow tie. He is so darn cute!! I love it!