Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank You!

Hey friends!  Just wanted to say thank you for all the responses I've gotten about the blanket drive for The Children's Hospital!  I've received many emails from people that want to donate blankets, and many of  you are actually going above and beyond, and are getting your own organizations, groups, and friends involved as well.  This makes me so happy!

Last week, when I was at the hospital with Kimble, I chatted with my friend Peg (The Welcome Coordinator) about it and she was thrilled that we've got such a great response already.  It's going to be such a special time, these next few months, as we start getting blankets and coordinating this effort to give back.  I'm so excited!

Since some of you are new to my blog, if you want to know why we are organizing a blanket drive, Read about my blog post HERE.  Also, please go to our Blanket Drive Blog: My Grateful Heart to read more about my baby Kimble and his two little friends who were in the hospital the same time we were, and why we are collecting blankets for the hospital.

I've also gotten about 8 new followers this past week.  It makes me happy to see those numbers go up!  If you aren't already following my blog, take a second and do it!  Thanks for hangin' out with us.  I enjoy blogging just as much as I enjoy my "audience".

Oh, and you better believe I'll be showing off those blankets when I start receiving them!!

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Thanks for the little reminder post! Headed over to officially sign up right now. :)

purejoy said...

what a fun idea. if i had three spare minutes i'd do it. i'm swamped with work and living life with a family in the house again. trying hard to be a good wife and mother.
happy mother's day and so glad kimble's recovering well.