Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Cards

The kids drew me cards for my birthday.  The first card is by Georgie, under the direction of Kamy.  Georgie likes to draw ears now, and they have to have "pretty dangly earrings".  The next card Kamy drew.  She made me a party birthday hat/chef hat combo. 
Very clever.

Kolby didn't want to draw a card, but he wrote down "You mack lost of gud resupes".  (Translation:  You make lots of good recipes.)

These next two cards are from Keaton.  He drew Kimble, in yellow.  He also drew one, showing Keaton and I holding hands.

Is it just me, or are my "chest curves" getting more pronounced?

4 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

I love the cards. Kamyrens was cute, I thought that it was a trophy at first. I just love Keatons way of showing you are a woman. Haha.

Jen said...

Such cute cards. Hope you had a fabulous birthday.

runningfan said...

Adorable cards! Great commentary!

purejoy said...

oh my stars!! keatons are AHHHdorable!! i love your chest curves!! kamy is a great little artist, and georgie is well on her way!