Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Shaina, I Love You

Happy Birthday Shaina.  I love you, and the kids love you tons too.
You are such a good Mom to Kimble.  It is really a holy experience to watch you be his mother. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he picked you to be his Mom and take care of him at this time. And I think he knew when he picked me to love him and be his Father too. But you are very special to watch.

You always make us yummy food all the time which we love.

You take care of the bills and the laundry and the kitchen is almost always clean when you are here.

We have so much fun when you are with us. And I love being with you sharing the really good times and the hard times with you too. You make me a better man for sure. And we have a lot of fun working our way through this life together. 

I love how cute you look, even when you think you don't. And you always try to make yourself look good, which I appriciate more than you know, and you are most always pleasant. 

Happy Birthday Babes, I really love you.
-Your Charlie Brown-

8 comments:

Jed and Kera said...

How Sweet! Good job to the hubby!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was one full of love, joy, and happiness!

shaina said...

That was nice babe. Thanks. I know you love that picture of me and Georgie. It was a few years ago, but you still keep it.

Thanks for being my husband.

runningfan said...

Happy, happy birthday, Shaina dear!

Dan and Katie said...

Happy Birthday! You are fantastic lady and I hope you had a great day. I am a little confused because fb has your b-day as thursday...

Burns Family said...

Happy Birthday Shaina!! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Happy birthday friend!! Wish I was there to celebrate your fun day with you!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Shaina. I love your blog, and haunt it daily. I love reading about your family. Have a great birthday!

Colleen said...

I agree, Heath! Shaina is pretty darn fabulous!