Saturday, July 31, 2010

The "Bouncy" Chair

Kimble loves to be in his bouncy chair now.  He bounces and bounces and bounces.  He doesn't care at all about the stationary toys in front of him, or the fact that if you punch at it, lights and music follow.  He just wants to bounce!


He is just so much fun.  Next week he'll be nine months old!  These past few weeks have been just huge for Kimble, and his new developmental skills.  More on that next week!

Oh, and Kamy and Keaton drew this on the chalkboard last night.  I love my kids' artwork, in all it's different forms!
Do you see where Kimble is?  He's a baby papoose!

4 comments:

Adri said...

I'm so glad Kimble is making such big strides. Maybe he feels more energetic after that surgery???

Michelle said...

Oh, if I were you, I would save the chalkboard image to a portable drive and search for someone (or company) who could blow it up to poster size, and have it framed. It is just adorable, and Kamy and Keaton are so artistic! It would also make a super cute holiday card!

Jeff and Lori said...

A lightning fast jumper! That is wonderful. He is doing so well and that jumper is going to be so great for muscle development. And Kamy has some talent! (I think it's funny you call her Kamy, because I call her that in Primary when I call on her and she always sighs and says "My name is Kamryn!" :) )

SarahB said...

My kiddos all loved the jumperoo! Love the blur of Kimble jumping!

What a beautiful family portrait!