Sunday, September 19, 2010

Date Night

Friday night I went on a date with these two cuties.

We went to Costco where we bought milk, peanuts, bread, and cereal. 

We went to Ross, where we bought Kimble a pair of pants, size 12 months, and we also bought a few birthday and Christmas presents for the kids.

Then we got a burger and came home.

It was just what I needed.  However, by the look of how grainy this picture is, I think I need to update my little camera.  More mega pixels please!  (Babe, take note...Christmas gift idea!)

5 comments:

Heath said...

Note taken

Colleen said...

Good times!

Karen and Matt said...

It's always nice to get out even if it's nothing big! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Burns Family said...

Costco is one of our favorite date night destinations. Sounds fun!

Maynards said...

Isn't it funny how Costco can be such a fun place to go! Glad you had a fun night.