Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Clothes

I got Mr. Kimble some new clothes yesterday.  Although he still fits into his 9 month clothes, we only had a few onsies and a pair of pajamas or two.  We survived all summer long with him wearing his onsies and his baby legs, which worked out great, but coming on fall, he really needed some new clothes.  I didn't have any clothes saved from my other two boys because I had given all of it to my sister, who has a boy Georgie's age.  Now, each new size Kimble is in, we get to start all over.  Anyway, we went the next size up.  12 months.  Crazy.

Crazy that my baby is almost 12 months.  Crazy that at this time last year, I was in the last few weeks of my pregnancy.  Crazy that Kimble is so incredibly strong and healthy right now.  Here he is, demonstrating his new jeans, one of  the 9 onsies I got him, and some pajamas.


I also got him a sweater, some soft soled shoes, and more pajamas.  I think he's all set for a while.

4 comments:

young said...

just love that little boy! so chunky and cute!

Maynards said...

What a handsome boy he is!

The Girls' Mom said...

I just love baby jeans! Evan didn't grow for so long that I'm also excited to get to buy him some new diggs. Happy to see your healthy little model, he's fabulous!

Colleen said...

Isn't shopping fun?! Love the jammies.