Monday, September 20, 2010

Proud To Be A Bear

Last week, Keaton accomplished everything he needed to do, in his Wolf Scoutbook, to advance to a Bear Cubscout.  He was thrilled, to say the least.  If you look closely at the picture, you can see the wolf paw print that I painted on his hand, and you can also see the wolf pin that he pinned on my shirt.


In addition to his Wolf badge, he also earned his outdoor badge, and three arrow points (which amount to the 30 additional electives he also completed).  He also has a number of belt loops, and he keeps asking me for an "official scouting belt" so he can wear them with his uniform.

Congrats to Keaton!  We are proud of your hard work in scouting.

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I loved it when My boys were in cubs!
You both look so happy!

courtney said...

Good Job Keaton!! I am over the cub scouts and I am really proud of you for working hard...you too mom!