Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall


Fall has come.  It's in the 40's and chilly.  We've had foggy mists and scattered showers.  Socks are on and sleeves are pushed down.  Ovens are in use again.  Soup is on the stove.  An extra blanket covers the beds.  Now, if only the husband will re-ignite our heater, we can turn it on again!  I'm contemplating starting a fire in our fireplace....

Oh, Kimble had a doctor's appointment this morning.  He is one ounce shy of 19 pounds!  I'm sure if I had fed him before he was weighed, verses after, he would be 19 pounds, so that's what we are calling it.  One pound and three weeks to go, before he can officially face forward in his carseat!  He is in the 10th percentile on everything, which hasn't changed since he was born.  Although, I am a bit surprised.  He seems very average in height and weight to me!

2 comments:

runningfan said...

He is so stinkin' cute. Fun to see you this morning!

Colleen said...

I love the sweater! DARLING on a darling boy! Hooray for fall and 19 pounds!