Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kimble's Tricks

 Kimble can do lots of fun tricks.  He can eat faster than I can, and if the spoon stays within his reach for a second longer, he'll grab it with such strength that I can never pry it out of his hands, and have to resort to getting a new spoon to feed him.

Kimble can hoola hoop.  Really. Just watch him.  He'll do it.

Kimble goes through his strength training every day.  He never complains.

He even practices on his own, when he thinks no one is looking.
He is such a good boy.

11 comments:

Carol said...

The strength training pictures are especially cute!!! Been enjoying watching this little guy grow!! :)

Eric's Mommy said...

That last picture almost killed me. How funny is that? I love his onesie too!!

Renny's little things said...

The push up is so cute!!You can even see the little strain on his face. What an awesome kid

Dan and Katie said...

How cute! Strong little guy!

COKE FAMILY said...

Wow, he is better at push ups then most people I know.

kendra said...

I LOVE the pushups. Adorable. I wish I could do push ups like that!

Colleen said...

His yoga pose is my favorite!

Megan said...

Maybe he'll be a trainer in his later life. I need someone to make me do some pushups right now!

Shabs.. said...

wow....u have such an adorable family...love the pics...

GraceKrispy said...

Very cute! Love the last trick :)

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness...These pictures are adorable!! What a cute and strong little man you have!