Saturday, November 13, 2010

Traveling Much?

Are you going to be traveling much over the holidays?  Do you have a baby or toddler that normally sits in a high chair?  It's pretty difficult to pack up an entire high chair, isn't it?  Well, you can be cool like me, and make a travel high chair strap.  There isn't a travel tray that goes with it, but by using this strap, on an existing chair, you can scoot them up to a table.


What's nice about this fabric high chair, is that it folds up nice and small, it's washable, and it really holds the baby in there nice and tight.  I didn't think it would, but when I put Kimble in there, he couldn't get out at all.   It was very firm.

Oh that picture just makes me laugh.

So, here are the instructions, to make one of these yourself! It took about 30 minutes to make!  So easy.

5 comments:

runningfan said...

That is totally cool!!

Jen said...

you are awesome. I need to make these ASAP.

Maynards said...

One of these days you will become a millionaire with ideas like this! Awesome.

Eric's Mommy said...

That is really cool! I wish I had one when Eric was little!

Colleen said...

Another fabulous Shaina creation!