Friday, November 12, 2010

Winter Has Come

This week we got a sprinkling of snow, and we experienced our lowest lows of the season thus far.  I think our 80 degree weather of last week was the last we'll see for a few months.  So in celebration of bundling up, I  pulled out this lovely plaid jacket that I bought a few weeks ago (20 dollars!) at my new favorite store Gordman's.



I discovered Gordman's last year, after I had Kimble.  My friend Jennifer (who knows all things fashion) was with me the weekend Kimble was born, and she told me about this store that her and her sister and friend went to one day.  A few months later, during a followup visit at the hospital, I found my way to the store to see if it was as amazing as Jennifer said it was.  You know what?  It was.

Gordman's is like a Kohl's Department store, but with prices like Ross.  I was in heaven.

I've since been back a few times, but since it's up in Denver, I don't have many chances anymore...but all that changed a few weeks ago, when driving down south to visit some friends, I discovered a Gordman's right here in my own city.  I'll definitely be making a visit to that store soon.

Anyway, what do you think of my new jacket?  It's cozy and warm and cute and I'm completely in love with it.

9 comments:

dippyrooroo said...

Love it!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Grate minds think a like! I plan on doing a coat post today.

I do love Goodmens I did not get to spend nearly as much time as I would have like to or money.

When I am up in april house hunting we will defently have to play there..

Shonni said...

That really is a CUTE coat!!!

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Hey, there used to be a Gordman's down off Southgate and Lake...I just looked at their website and it still says its there. It is in a huge complex with a Michael's Home Depot, 24 Hour Fitness, On the Border, etc. Its right near the intersection of Hwy 115 and Lake. A lot closer for you than Denver, I think. :)

Dan and Katie said...

SO CUTE!!

Colleen said...

So glad Kimble is feeling better, and YES! That coat is adorable! And more specifically, it looks great on you. Missed talking with you at church today! Your dress was very cute!

Ande said...

that is adorable!! It looks awesome on you. Sounds like a great store, I wanna go. :)

Maynards said...

I LOVE the jacket. I was told about Gordman's (in the Springs) when we lived there, but I never went. Shame on me, I missed out. You look great. Oh, how I miss thee.

Julie said...

I've never heard of Gordman's. Where is it? I love the coat!