Monday, December 27, 2010

Man Tool


I always try to take pictures of The Husband and I in the car.  It usually doesn't work out.  But I keep on doing it anyway.  I don't know why I always want to take car pictures.   I just do.

Back to The Husband.  He's enjoyed being a home-owner this week.  Every day, I work hard at clearing out boxes and organizing stuff into it's new home.  Every night, The Husband comes home and has a list of his own stuff to do.  His stuff is usually accompanied by some sort of "man tool".  He has his drill, his screw drivers, his caulking gun, or his big strong muscles, or whatever else fits into the tool category.  Oh, and he really is happy doing all of it.  He, quite literally, whistles while he works.

He's a good guy.  I quite like having him around.  Right now he needs me to be his helper, in holding a utility shelf for our laundry room.  Gotta go.

2 comments:

Shavonne said...

Yay for the home owners! and glad Heath is taking is role seriously, but having fun. Looks like a fun Christmas eve, and I love the lumberjack hat and mitts!!!

courtney said...

Ownership pride is a good thing, it keeps your house looking nice!

Kimble sure does look super cute in his new hat and gloves!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!