This morning I woke up to a swollen little face smiling at me. During the night, his lymph nodes decided to flare up with infection. To feel it, it's rock hard and very large, extending from his chin to just behind his ear. I took him to the Pediatrician, with a call to his Cardiologist as well.
After a few hours of details that I will update you on later, it's decided that Kimble will be admitted to the hospital to get started on IV antibiotics. After a few days, we'll know whether he will need surgery to drain his lymph nodes.
We leave immediately, to get admitted. What an unexpected turn of events. I thought I would spend all day packing. Instead, I'm on my way to the hospital. Please pray for us that Kimble won't need surgery.