Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope you all had a fabulous celebration of ringing in the new year.  Heath and I got a kiss at midnight (something I can't remember happening in a long time; probably because we haven't stayed up for the countdown in quite a few years)


and the kiddos were all sleeping soundly in our bed, after falling asleep watching Despicable Me, which they got for Christmas.

I laughed when I saw how Keaton and Kolby were sleeping practically on top of eachother.


Hope this year brings lots of love and  happiness to you all!

3 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

Your evening sound like it was quiet, and romantic. :)

Cheers to 2011! I hope this is a great year for your family!

Adri said...

We missed you at our fondue party! Next year, okay???

Sara said...

You two are so stinkin' cute. Can you give us marriage classes please?? ;)