Monday, February 28, 2011

Church Kids

Yesterday I had a few minutes, before we left for church, so I took some pictures of the kids.  I had just come home with some new shirts and ties for the boys this week, and Kolby got a new pair of pants.  They looked so dashing, that I couldn't help but take some pictures of my boys.  Aren't they adorable?



Not to be left out, here are my girls.  No new clothes here, but they look great.

Sometimes I marvel that I have five kids.  Other days, it seems like I should have more that are hiding around here somewhere.

9 comments:

Julia said...

You have a very handsome/beautiful group of children! They look so nice for church. I find that kids and adults don't "dress" for church anymore like we used to. It's a breath of fresh air to see yours so spiffy!

Colleen said...

They sure look snazzy! I love Kolby's tie, where's it from?

Shonni said...

Oh my goodness, your boys are so handsome and the girls, as always, are adorable.
Your littlest man is just getting cuter as he gets older!!!

kdaygirl said...

Georgie is such a poser for pictures!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Love it!!

runningfan said...

Cute kids! I think 5 is a great number!

ladybug said...

I just about quit reading when you said you "had a couple of minutes before church"...... Killing me! Seriously! Who has time before church? We go at 1 and we're still late every week! And I only have 2 very capable ones to get ready! ARGH! what's your secret?

shaina said...

Colleen: It's a walmart special tie, that came with the shirt. I know, I'm so cheap.

Ladybug: Funny girl. I get myself ready, and then get the kids ready. I plan for longer than I need, just in case there is a "shoe missing situation". Yesterday, everything went smoothly!

courtney said...

The fact that they could go outside and pose is something! We still have snow and freezing weather!