Saturday, February 19, 2011

Date(s) With The Husband

Had a date with this guy last night.  I asked him if we could  take a picture before we left.  He obliged, but begrudgingly.  He doesn't like that I take 10 pictures in order to get the one that I like.  Nevertheless, you wouldn't know it by looking at the picture, that he didn't want his picture taken anymore.

Last night we put Kimble to bed, settled the kids in our bed to watch Prince of Persia, and then we left for a quick bite and a movie (Unknown...which was good with lots of twists) and then came home to a sleeping house.  It was a nice little getaway.  It's been a while since we had a date.

...and today, we are having another one.  We are going to hike the incline, which is something we've never done together.  I've only done it once, (you may remember), which took me forever because I had absolutely no endurance or energy to speak of.  I'm hoping this time will be different.  More to come on that later!

2 comments:

purejoy said...

love those date nights! just saw the fighter… want to see as many of the oscar movies as possible.
good movie, but sheesh on the language!! my ears are bleeding!
hope the incline went well. i'm proud of you for going!

Ande said...

yeah for datenight!!!!! Hope you have fun on your hike!!