Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day Babes

Today is Valentines Day and I am doing a post on my Wife's blog to tell Her how much I love Her.

She is really a great lady and I feel lucky to have Her as my Wife. She is a wonderful Mother to our Children, She cooks yummy stuff for me. She is such a good writer and I would love to see her get published one day. She is really that good. She is great at keeping me organized, and that is something that I don't think She realizes, but I am so grateful for that.

She tries Her best to listen to me rambling on after I work out and am sounding delirious from a hard ride. And now that I think of it, She also tries Her best to listen to my rambled stories even when I am not delirious. That is a sign of someone who is truly devoted. She is really that great. I love how kind She is to me, and what a good mother She is. I love how She tries to make Herself look so pretty and keep Herself up, it means a lot to me that She cares and tries to look good. And it inspires me to do that same.

I love how She is honest with me and tries to convey it in a loving way. I love how We are a team and are devoted to each other and when in times of need are willing to sacrifice things for the benefit of the other. We have been through a lot lately with Kimble and watching Her go through that makes me love Her and our Children even more than I thought was possible. I love you Shaina.
-Heath-

6 comments:

Renny's little things said...

Heath you made me cry.....
Happy VAlentines to you all
Geniene in Aus

Trinette McCrary said...

Aw, how sweet!

Colleen said...

So sweet! And true!

courtney said...

Sweet Husband!

purejoy said...

wow a blogjacking. that is pretty much the sweetest thing i've ever seen. heath. you rock! {and so does your wife. for reals.}

Ryan said...

Great comments about a great lady! Sure hope you all enjoyed your Valentines Day and got to eat all that dessert that the kids didn't want. (This is Nicki).