Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break Park

Over Spring Break I took the kids to the park.  It was a nice day, but pretty windy.  Nevertheless, the kids enjoyed it.  Kimble went down the slide for the first time, which he hated, and cried when it was attempted again.  However, he loved the swing.  It being his first time, it took a bit of practice to not flop back and forth with every swing, but he soon got the hang of it, and quite enjoyed playing the "I'm gonna get you!" game with me.


The boys spent most of the two hours we were there playing on the tire swing.  They were swinging around so fast, that I'm surprised that I got a picture of them.


2 comments:

runningfan said...

TWO HOURS at the park? You're a good mom.

Maynards said...

Sounds like a great trip to the park. Glad Kimble enjoyed the swing. Cute hat!