Sunday, May 29, 2011

Swinging


 Kimble likes to swing, when we go to the park.  He's not quite able to manage the play equipment yet, so it's nice to have a contained place for him to play!  Kennedy also prefers the swings. She just learned how to pump her feet to make herself go higher, but she still loves getting pushed.


She also took the opportunity to "swing" on the merry-go-round, when someone pushed it really fast.  She screamed with glee!


Oh, look. There are the rest of my kids.  They were at the park too.  None of them wanted to swing.

3 comments:

Maynards said...

Gotta love those swings! Kennedy is sure looking a lot older.

kendra said...

how fun!
I tried leaving a comment on your "shrinking" blog but I couldn't. Just wanted to tell you it sounds like you are right on track. 1-2 pounds a week is perfect healthy weightloss. You (and all my other shrinking friends!) are inspiring me to get back on track with my workouts. You are awesome!

Colleen said...

CUTE pictures!