Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Hurt


The first hurt of the summer occurred on the first day of summer break.  Kennedy was playing with an exercise machine in the garage (one of those platform back machines that tips you upside down).  As her and her friend were playing "teeter totter", something happened and an accident occurred.  All I know is that Kennedy came screaming and crying.  I could already see a huge bruise forming, as well as a big cut right in the middle.

It's been two weeks now, and this is what it looks like.  Say it with me.  OUCH!!

4 comments:

Maynards said...

That picture makes me cringe! OUCH! That is a bruise to be proud of.

purejoy12 said...

YYYYEWWWOUCH!
Nasty!
As someone who took a fall backwards off a brick wall… several feet below {with my $1000 camera} and is banged up {but not my camera, praise Jesus!} i can {sadly} relate. glad she's okay!
sheesh. accidents can happen so quickly.

haven't been by in awhile. love the family pic. that little kimble is NOT so little anymore! sigh.

Julia said...

Poor little gal!!!! I hope this will be the last, or at least the worst of the summer's hurts for your family.

Colleen said...

Oooh! That's a good one. Poor little thing!