Monday, August 1, 2011

Friendly Breakfast

I'm the type of person who really needs friends.  I mean, I think I'd be in a state of depression if I didn't have enough friends around. Whenever I move to a new place, the hardest thing for me isn't packing my house, or unpacking it, or deep cleaning, or the stress of the new job/school etc.  It's that I'm super lonely and just plain out of whack, until I get friends.

So even though I have moved away from this group of girls, I'm still so happy that I get to see them on a somewhat regular basis.  Last weekend, one of these girls (Kendra) who moved away a year or two ago, was traveling through and had a few hours to spare. We gathered together for a quick breakfast at Colleen's house, where we talked and laughed and discussed everything from babies to gardens to school choices to insurance.  It was a great morning. I'm so glad for friends!

4 comments:

Trinette McCrary said...

Wow, I had no idea Kendra was in town. Would have been fun to see her! Looks like you had a great time:}

courtney said...

A girl needs girlfriends!

Colleen said...

Me too!

kendra said...

I was so happy to see you girls! thanks for a great morning!