Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy {4 Year} Blogiversary!

Last week, on the 18th, I celebrated four years of blogging!  In four years, we have moved four times, gained (more than) four pounds, lost (more  than) four pounds, had one more kid to add to the existing four, supported The Husband as he changed jobs four times, learned four new skills (ok, maybe more) and have had about four (hundred) life-changing moments.

Let's journey through the last year, but feel free to revisit the blogiversaries from Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3.

Perhaps the most interesting post written to The Husband for his birthday.

Organizing blankets, Donating Blankets, The News story, all in honor of Kimble and his two cardiac baby friends turning ONE!

We took pictures of our new house, officially became home-owners, and had an unexpected hospital visit with Kimble that resulted in one of my favorite pictures ever!

Christmas for the Girls; Christmas for the boys.

Our Family Newsletter 2010.

In our family, singing Happy Birthday makes the dogs howl.

Speaking of singing, I love to eavesdrop on Georgie's songs.

Adding up what you do everyday can be more fun than actually doing it.  So can listing Household facts.  But if you find yourself super bored, you can simply write up some bios on your family members.

I was no good at rollerblading, and haven't been since.

I started working out, with my first experience at the gym being Spinning Class!

Kimble's heart is growing!!

Kolby actually showed remorse for the first time ever!

Kimble starts walking!

Burning Love.

My little Georgie is now my little Kennedy.

Mother's Day with all five of my kiddos!

We have another heart baby reunion.  What big boys!

Here is what I do all day long.

Scavenger Dates are the best!

I love seeing what changes four years can bring.

Even two years can bring a lot to ponder about.

Thanks for reading!!  If you want to take a minute to leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Congrats, Shaina!

Sue said...

I enjoy reading your blog and although I rarely comment, I check in on you all the time. I love the recipes and seeing your kids live a fun life. I love to see Kimble so happy and healthy. So thanks for sharing it all with us!

Sharon said...

Yay! Four years!! That means I've been bloggin for gthat long too. I love your stories and catching up on your life events. I think one of my favorite posts was done in your first year, it was the garbage disposal casualty one

Ryan said...

Four Years!!! Where does the time go?! It's fun to look back and remember. You are so good at journaling these events. BTW I really like your hair. It shows off your zest for life:) Sure appreciate you and how well you keep us posted on what's going on. Lots of love to you and to another busy, crazy four years! Love, nicki

Ande said...

I love to read your blog, makes me feel like we are still together. :) Plus I love to see all your fun ideas and recipes!!!!! Keep it up!