Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lately

...I just joined Pinterest.  Why didn't I know about this before?
...Based on Kimble's latest obsession with "coloring", I have another lefty on my hands.  That makes 4 out of 5 children, in our household, that are lefties.  Which one is the odd man out? Take your guesses.

...I got more corduroy fabric to make more bibs.  I love my corduroy bibs (I have one posted on etsy, but will post more).

...Speaking of etsy, I got my first (3) sales this last week!  Hooray!

...Farmer's Markets are almost done for the season.  It was a lot of fun and am excited to do it again next year.

...At yesterday's market, outside a local elementary school, one boy bought one of my bowties.  Then, all his friends bought bowties.  I sold about 14 bowties, all to a group of 5th grade boys, who wore them proudly around their necks.  It was a sight to see.

...I love that Fall programming is in full swing on tv. Now, to get a minute to watch it all before it fills up my DVR!

...Kennedy wants to be called Georgie again. Even though I mostly still call her that, she wants to be known by Georgie at school, and when I told her she needed to be Kennedy, she started bawling.

...I really want to get back in full swing at the gym, but I just hate to leave Kimble so much.

...I listen to '80s music and Oldies music on my phone, via Pandora, when I'm sewing.

...I have lovely friends who are supporting me by buying my handmade items. It means the world to me.

...I feel like I can never keep up with laundry.

...We are going on a quick weekend trip, to New Mexico. Excited.

...Today was picture day, for my grade-school kids.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You know what's funny? I JUST heard about Pinterest last night for the first time from Katie R. It's weird when you never hear something mentioned before and then all of a sudden it seems like you are hearing it all over the place! I see your headbands all over the ward and feel jealous. I need one. But I can't find two minutes to do anything on my "wants" list right now, like come to the farmer's market. Miss you, friend! Enjoy your NM getaway!

brittanyandtravis said...

I saw you wanted to get back to the gym, maybe we can start an exercise group. (or really just be our own group) I started exercising this week so I'm hoping to be back to regular exercising in a month or so. I LOVE excersing but hate leaving the kiddos so I always try to do things with them.