Monday, October 3, 2011

Making Things

Besides all the items that I've been selling at my Farmer's Markets, and at Etsy, I've been creating a handful of other things, like this bracelet.  Lovely bead-wrapped goodness.  It's four separate bracelets that I wear together.  Love Love Love.




I also made Mr. Kimble some little-man ties. As luck would have it, he is too big for his white button-down shirt, so he is modeling it shirtless.  If only all of us could look so good in a tie!



By the way, this little heart baby is not so much a baby anymore.  He'll be 2 next month!


This adorable chocolate and pink corduroy OWL rag blanket is spoken for. One of my friends saw that I was making it, and before I was even finished with it, claimed it as her own for a baby shower gift.  Not to worry. If you are drooling over it as well, I will make more and post them on Etsy.




What have you been making?  Feel free to post a link so we all can admire your work!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute!! I really like the ties and blanket! I decided what I want for the new mister, a giraffe corduroy rag blanket :) I like orange, brown green... You are getting into a crafty groove!

runningfan said...

Cute ties! What variety! You are one creative lady. I have several diaper containers for you. I'll just keep collecting until you can stop by or we arrange to be in the same place. Let me know if you don't want/need them anymore.

Shannon said...

Oooooh, that blanket ROCKS!!!

Colleen said...

Nice work! I love the ties. My boys would love those ties. I might have to get some custom ones done for Easter. And adore the bracelet. I can see it perched perfectly on my wrist. Just my style! The blanket is very cute too, but unfortunately pink owls are out of my gender pool! :) You are such a crafty gal!

Shavonne said...

How do you have time for all of this?! I know you have been sewing like crazy for your Farmer's market table and am amazed with all you are making right now... You Rock!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Love this quilt sew cute!!

Julie said...

Wow- you are so talented, and you have really good taste. I love all the stuff you make!