Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 19 CHRISTmas: Cleaning!

Today brought us over to a friend's house who is about to have a baby any day now.  (Her and my sister are due the same time, but since I couldn't drive 13 hours to my sister's house to clean her house as well, we offered our services locally.)

The kids were happy to help clean someone else's house, and got their chores done at home quickly so we could get over to our friend's house.  Here they are, with their cleaning scarfs on, ready to head out the door.  (We used our own cleaning props, to make the photo more fun!  Why?  Because service is FUN!)


Once we got there, the kids dove right into to picking up the floors, putting away laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and wiping things down.  I was so impressed by how focused all the kids were at helping.  It was really great to see.  (I cleaned the kitchen...because cleaning the kitchen is my favorite chore.)


Keaton even loved mopping so much, that after dinner, he asked to mop our own kitchen.  That's my boy!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Having someone clean your house when you are expecting a baby soon is a wonderful act of service!