Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 22 CHRISTmas: Laundry

I planned this one with a friend.  I told her to have lots of laundry ready for us to fold.  The girls and I got there and saw only one basket of clothes.  So we folded that, and then looked around for more service to be done because the laundry was done too quickly.  We also vacuumed and swept before we left.  When we got home, we had about six baskets of our own laundry to fold...which wasn't nearly as much fun as doing another person's laundry.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I don't normally comment on your blog - just a stalker! LOL. I just wanted to say what a wonderful thing you and your family have been doing. I know you are very proud of them and hope that they all realise what a special thing it is they have been doing and what special children they are? *heart* Jude.x