I feel so strongly that I'll accomplish my goals (resolutions) this year, that I feel the need to proclaim them out loud. After all, isn't there some statistic which states that a resolution written down, or said out loud, has a greater chance of getting accomplished? Related to that, I believe that less than 10% of resolutions are actually accomplished. I want to be one of the few who succeed.
So, in no particular order, here are my resolutions.
1. Lose 30 more pounds through eating right and exercising.
2. Say prayers and read scriptures daily.
3. Be a more loving wife and a more patient mother.
4. Become an extreme couponer (I'm so excited about this) and thus build up my family's food storage and save money.
5. Create photobooks for my kids, for Christmas.
6. Make another cookbook (after finding a venue to provide the lowest cost) before Kimble has his next surgery.
7. Successfully start a garden in our back yard.
8. Clean out and organize the garage so that at least one car can have a parking space.
9. Take lots of pictures...including pictures of these three cute boys!