Friday, January 27, 2012

Question Update

I really appreciate all your suggestions (and support) for my next cookbook.  I will be making two cookbooks.  One, I'll put up on Blurb again.  It will be similar to the first in that you can buy it through blurb, all printed up and pretty.  The other cookbook will be in pdf format, and will be available to purchase through download.  It will be cheaper, but will be electronic.  You can keep it on your computer, ipad, or phone.  If you would like, you can take that pdf and email it to a copy store, and have them bind it for you so you have a hardcopy.

Both will have the same recipes in it, but the formatting will be a bit different, to account for the different programs used  to make each.  The books will contain the recipes I have posted on my blog since making the first cookbook, and some new recipes as well.

Sound good?  I'm excited.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awesome! I think I'd want both :) That way I can check on ingredients when at work or out at the grocery store and have the book at home.
Looking forward to it!

Karen and Matt said...

YES!!!! Awesome!!! Super excited!!! =)

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Its ironic that you just posted this because I was researching whether or not it would be cost-effective to print them through me and my Stampin' Up business. Now that they have My Digital Studio, I was trying to figure out the cheapest way to make your recipe book (and I was even going to give the 20% off discount to everyone who purchased). But you already decided. :) I think through MDS I could have gotten you an 8x8 book for the same price as your Blurb book, but not as many pages. Oh well. Glad you'll have your options...and I can't wait to get the new one! My current one is falling apart I've used it so much, it'll be making a trip to Office Depot to be spiral bound this week. :)

Jeff and Lori said...

Sounds great!

Nicki said...

That is a great idea! Just made your orange chicken two nights ago. I thought I'd made extra but somehow it all got slicked up! Sure love you and all of your inspiring-ness!

linda said...

Love your recipes, I am looking forward to the 2nd cookbook