Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kolbers


I'm not always Kolby's favorite person.  I make him do chores and read books and eat all of his dinner. I make him keep his room clean and go to bed at a certain time and he has to do his homework.  But even with all those things that he doesn't like, he would never even think of yelling at me or be sassy with me.  He's a pretty good kid.

This week we had some alone time together. I took him in to the doctor for a followup appointment, and also to regroup his allergy/asthma medication.  Afterwards, I bought him a chicken burrito at Taco Bell and he helped me do some grocery shopping.  I always like spending one-on-one time with my kids, but the afternoon Kolby and I spent together was really great.  I love this kid, even though he seems to be my most challenging one.  He has a lot to offer, and I'm proud of who he is.

2 comments:

Jude said...

LOL. He sounds just like my middle child! :-) Mine is an adult now, still living at home, still driving me crazy, still enjoys some "Mummy time" and still gives me hugs when I need them the most. What a lovely beaming smile your Kolby has. Jude.x

Colleen said...

And he's good looking to boot! :)