Thursday, March 8, 2012

Family Weekend


Last weekend I got to see every one of my siblings, most of their spouses, and most of their children.  I also got to see my lovely parents.  I'm probably the child they see the least, simply because of location difficulties.  I was thrilled to get to see everyone.  My mom is in the upper picture, and my dad (sporting the white suspenders) is in the picture below  (That statement was probably obvious, but stated nevertheless.)


My sister Kim and I are inseparable when we are together.  She is my BFF, but I love all of my sisters dearly and I was so happy to see all of them!


My sister Shavonne had baby Sam towards the end of last year, and this was the first time I had the opportunity to meet him.  I was thrilled to see them both.


Sister Rebekah and I were also very happy to see each other!  I feel bad that I didn't get a picture with my other three sisters as well. What was I thinking?


This is the group who was able to be in Idaho for the weekend.  We are missing a few spouses, kids, and my brother Ian (and his family) weren't there either, but it's a good size group nevertheless!


My sister Kim and I also had the opportunity to go to the SLC Temple before I had to catch my return flight home. It was nice to have a few hours alone with her, and also nice to catch up with two of my besties, Nicki and Bethany, for lunch afterwards (no pictures...dang!).


My kids have never been in an airplane, so I took these pictures for them, to show the Rocky Mountains, as well as Denver at dusk.



I have a few more pictures, taken with my sister's camera, that I'll make another post about.  I simply can't say enough about how my family rejuvenates me.  I am so happy I was able to see them!

1 comment:

Renny's little things said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and a bit of a well earned break..But i bet you missed that cute family of yours.Grest to see all those smiles
Cheers to you
Geniene in Aus xxxx