Friday, May 11, 2012

Italian Dinner Night

A few weeks ago we planned a progressive dinner with a few of our friends.  The theme was Italian.  Our family was in charge of the main course.  We made our amazing spaghetti and meatballs, a spaghetti squash sidedish (recipe will be in the next cookbook and it's equally amazing) and we served Italian Sodas too.

When our friends arrived, they were decked out with Italian mustaches and chest-hair curls.  Our boys wanted to get in on the action.  Kolby became "Antoooonio" and Keaton was "Guseppe".  Kimble didn't care about an Italian name. He was just interested in the funny mustaches!





Kolby made the perfect Italian.  He seemed right at home saying "Mamma'...Capish?"  He even left the "chest curls" on for school the next day, and took my brow pencil to keep with his box of treasures.  Who knew hand-drawn hair made all the difference!

1 comment:

Kadie Dahl said...

Hahaha I was wondering when you were going to do a post about that picture! It cracks me up! I'm so excited to see your kids again. They were all so little the last time I saw them. They make me feel OLD now ;)