Sunday, August 19, 2012

The July Facebook Edition


I'm pretty sure Kimble babbled "you right, momma" to me today. I think he is the smartest of all my children.

Mr. Kimble has now graduated from peanut butter and honey sandwiches, to turkey and mayo sandwiches. He ate two for lunch. Then he turned to me, said "see, mom!" and then made the sign for 'thirsty'. He is such a big boy now.

I can't help but compare everything at Disney World to Jurassic Park..."state of the art; spared no expense." Ahhhh! waiting for disaster to strike!

Guess what? We are great secret keepers! Kimble is getting a wish through Make A Wish and his wish is to go to Disney World and spend time with Buzz and Woody from Toy Story. So tomorrow, the whole family is flying to Florida for the week. We can't wait! The best part...we kept it a secret from even the kids. They had no idea. Friends had no idea. Family had no idea. What fun! I took a video of us revealing the surprise to them tonight in our hotel room, but hotel internet is s.l.o.w. So, I'll upload it later. For now, we are off!! So exciting!!!!!

An older lady, upon learning that I had 5 kids, commented to me today:"you do know what causes that, right?" I replied: "I do, and we liked it so much we just kept on doing it."

I gave Keaton and Kolby each a water bottle today to use for scout camp. Real refillable water bottles, not the 24 pk you would buy at the store. You'd think I just told them we were going to Disneyland. They were so excited.

"I guess my sleep was just too fragile to sleep past the light!" -Keaton, upon awaking early this morning

A whole tray of frozen cookie dough balls went missing. Can you guess the culprit?

My sewing machine died today. Blew the fuse or internal computer. Now I'm frantically searching for a replacement. Ugh. I'm so tired of looking at sewing machines online!

Cartwheeling contest in our basement tonight. I won.

A persistently buzzing housefly has got to be the most annoying way to be woken up and harassed in the morning.

Kennedy was just as annoyed with the fly too. She followed it around the room, then to the window. She slapped her hand against the window and the fly dropped dead. Those are mad skills right there.

Keaton has great desires to be an inventor. He's been working on a teleporter that not only has lasers and mind readers, but it also has a way to purify air to rid pollution at the same time. What a great kid.

Three bikes, one bike trailer, two sets of rollerblades. Nunnelly family went around the town today!

Kimble would make much better progress at sneaking out the front door if he didn't announce his departure with a "Bye Momma!" every time he tried to leave.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Hahaha. I laughed out loud about the 5 kids comment! Silly woman! :D And very impressed with Kennedys' fly-swatting prowess! :D Jude.x