Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Released

 
Just one year after being called to be the young women's president, at church, I was released.  It was a sad day for me, as I have loved working with the youth.  We had some great times with the girls, and I have loved growing closer to the women I served with as well.  Even though only half my young women were at church that day, we still took a picture to say goodbye with.  Oh how I'll miss them.
 
I know it was done to help alleviate my stress during this time of preparing for Kimble's next surgery, but it was still hard to accept.  However, I can see the wisdom in it, since I was beginning to really worry about how I was going to manage everything.  Now I can just focus on my family and especially on Kimble, for a while, until we are all back to normal again.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

What a perfect calling for you! I'm sure they are going to miss you but so glad you can focus on mr. Kimble! We are thinking about all of you and hope for everything to work out the best!

Jude said...

Maybe once Kimble is back on his feet, you can go back to the group? Can you just help out with the group now and again, maybe? Jude.x

Shavonne said...

How sad, but also a relief to not have to stress about both Kimble and your calling. I'm sure theyll miss you!

kdaygirl said...

Wow, nice not to have that to stress over! The YW really do take a lot of time and dedication.