Thursday, October 11, 2012

Not A Vampire

 
Miss Kennedy had a tooth that was jutted out in such an awkward position, that I don't know how she ate or talked....and yet, she wouldn't pull it.  She refused to let me get near it, saying "you are mean when you pull teeth, momma", which I think means that I get the tooth out no matter if she is crying or trying to back away or if I need to pry her mouth open.  Anyway, she wouldn't let me touch it, wouldn't do anything to promote it falling out on it's own. She babied the hanging tooth,and I couldn't bear to look at it.
 
So you see that I was quite surprised when she rushed in the house and told me our neighbor was going to pull it out.  Stunned...I said "oh..ok".  She was seriously gone for one minute, and came back with a tooth in her hand.  "It was so easy momma. She just grabbed the tooth and pulled it out and I didn't feel anything!"  Yeah...I could have done the same thing, if she would have let me even touch the tooth.  Crazy girl.  Oh, and Kimble was quite interested in what happened. "I see a too(th)", he kept saying.


She also wrote another note to the tooth fairy.  I love her notes to the tooth fairy.  This was did not disappoint.  "I lost a tooth, but I am not a vampire".  Then she drew herself, labeled "me" and she also drew a vampire.  Love it!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh man, I LOVE the note, super cute.

Jude said...

I'm going to miss her notes to the Tooth Fairy once she's "replaced" all her teeth! :D Maybe she'll teach Kimble how to write the notes! lol. Jude.x