Thursday, November 29, 2012

Busy!

I had planned to make a quick post, to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking. I have had a very busy summer/fall and now that we are moving into winter, I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

My little business of making/selling my handmade items at farmer's markets and craft fairs and holiday shows has really kept me glued to my sewing machine.  I miss doing other things, like reading (!) and blogging (!!) and working on other projects and most noticeably...keeping my house as organized as I would like it to be.  I have one final holiday show next weekend, and then I'll have earned a break.  I can't wait!!

I have many blog posts to make, and I have a goal of blogging daily for 2013 (totally happy about that goal!).  So just another week or two and I'll be back on the saddle.  To my readers and family members who keep up with my blog, I'm sorry, and I promise I'll have more time to devote to you soon.  Also, to Patti, one of my readers, thanks for the nudge to make a post, and letting me know you are still there!

This picture was taken today, and Mr. Kimble and I headed out to run some errands.  He is doing fabulously well, as we all are, and are super excited for the holiday season!

8 comments:

Ande said...

Glad things are going well with the sales!!!! Keep it up!!! you look great in this pic!!!! :) Love the eyes!!

Patti S. said...

I didn't want to make you feel guilty at all!! I was just worried, and hoping Kimble was OK. So glad to hear all is well, and you are "just" busy! What? Five kids, one with special needs, and a business on the side keeps you busy? I totally don't get it...........LOL!

Dan and Katie said...

I blog once a year :) But I have missed your entries!

Brenda said...

Glad all is well. Looking forward to reading more.

Patricia said...

I so missed you. I am glad that all are healthy and happy. I read your blog with my morning coffee. Enjoy the Season. Greetings from Canada and so happy to hear that Kimble is well.

Renny's little things said...

I keep thinking whats wrong, whars happened? Where are they?
Glad to hear youa are all well.
Caan't wait till the new year.
Cheers from Geniene in Aus

courtney said...

Hurray!

Unknown said...

I have started to send a note on several occasions. I was thinking maybe something with Kimble so yes I'm very glad you have lets us know h
all is OK. I know the feeling of busy and life! Its just crazy how fast time goes by. Glad you are all ok.