Sunday, December 30, 2012

They call me Mr. Trouble

Mr. Kimble is now called Mr. Trouble, or Mr. Destructo.  He makes messes, is in to everything, and when I tell him that he did something bad, he'll say "No momma, you bad!"  To quote something my sister says often, "That little darling" is the culprit to much disorderliness.
 
He tried to flush his laser gun.
 
 
Then he went in the other bathroom to take a bath in comet powder.

 
He is constantly making messes, but he is still my little sweetheart.  I'm totally biased, and I know it.

 
When Kimble is happy, it's contagious. He got his turn on our trampoline the other day, and although I'm sure he's been on a trampoline before, it seemed like the first time. He was so thrilled, and even though it was about 14 degrees outside, he jumped and fell and jumped until his little hands were bright red with coldness.  He had such a great time.
 
 

1 comment:

Jennsuewild said...

He reminds me so much of Ben... Just wait until he is 8 you will still favor him and the rest of the kids will call you on it..